Traditional Frame Design
motor massager action
contour to fit hand
hand pad massager
Single Speed Model 103
Motor Action combines the advantages of hand and mechanical massage.
- Motor is suspended between 2 bearings.
- Motor rotates in eccentric at front.
- Motor pivots on a spring at rear.
This ingenious feature allows the Oster Massager motor to shift its
weight up, down and from side to side with such speed that it delivers
several thousand rotating-patting massage movements per minute to your
ATTACHING YOUR OSTER MASSAGER
- Place all four fingers under the large strap.
- Slide the two middle fingers under the small strap.
- Push the Oster Massager far back on your hand. This position is
important for good massage.
It gives your fingers the most freedom and permits the instrument to
deliver its very best massage action.
USING YOUR OSTER
can be applied over clothing, but it is most effective when applieddirectly
to the body. Use both hands whenever possible. The free hand should
duplicate the movements of the instrument hand. Massage should be gentle
and pleasant. Take your time. Do not dig in with your fingers. The
application should be soothing and not too vigorous.